13 Panel Drug Test - Fentanyl Tramadol ****SHORTDATED****
Tests for 13 different drugs including the most common Opioids with Opiates, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Tramadol and Buprenorphine
$14.95 each $11.96 each
SKU #: DCUP-13FEN
The The 13 Panel UScreen Drug test tests for the some of the same drugs as most multi panel drug tests, like Cocaine / Marijuana / Opiates / Amphetamines and Methamphetamines. But where this urine drug test is unique is the number of synthetic drugs that it can also test for. This is our only multi panel drug test that includes Fentanyl and Tramadol which are synthetic opioids.
This urine drug screen is also one of our most sensitive drug screens with a lower cut-off level on Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates and Methamphetamines. The drug test cup includes a temperature strip and an adulteration strip that will tell you if the urine is diluted. You can check the temperature (if the urine is not at the right temperature, something may be wrong with the sample), Creatinine, pH, and the oxidants(bleach) in the urine. Creatinine will help you to see if someone has diluted their urine, while detecting oxidants in urine indicates if an oxidizing substance like bleach has been added to the urine. Cheating on drug tests is usually done by trying to substitute someone else's urine which is difficult to keep to the proper temperature or by adding things to the urine to dilute or change it. The temperature and adulteration strips help monitor these activities.
The 13 Panel Drug Test will test for the following drugs at these levels:
**this is a lower than the cut-off level on our other drug tests. Indicates a more sensitive level of testing on this drug.
1. Donor provides urine specimen in cup and puts lid back on the cup so the person conducting the test is not exposed to the urine.
2. Within 2-4 minutes read temperature to verify that it is between 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Donor dates and initials the security seal and places it over the cap of the test.
4. The person conducting the test peels off the label to reveal the drug strips and the adulteration strip. You can peel them off in any order.
5. Read adulteration test results between 2-5 minutes, interpreting the results by using your included color chart.
6. Read the drug test results at 5 minutes. If the test is negative, a line will appear in the C section (meaning Control) and the drug section. Even a very faint line means the test is negative. If no line appears for a particular drug, that means the test is a preliminary positive for that particular drug.
Q: Is it possible to cheat the UScreen drug screen by substituting or tampering with the specimen?
Q: What is the normal temperature range for a "fresh" urine sample?
Q: What types of liquids are used to try to alter or tamper with a urine sample?
Q: Is this urine drug test FDA cleared?
Q: Does the urine test need to be disposed of in a special way like a biohazard bag?
Q: Does this test need special storage or refrigeration?